“Diversity is being invited to the party; Inclusion is being invited to dance” We heard this phrase a lot. Recently, it seems that diversity and inclusion is the hot topic everyone speaking about all around the globe! But what does diversity and inclusion really mean?
In this class, we will take you back to the basics and teach you all about diversity.. You will understand, reflect on, and practice diversity.
You will learn:
- What diversity really means.
- What are Multiple identities and Intersectional identities.
- How to uncover the multiple dimensions of your identity.
- What are your privileges that might unconsciously harm others.
- How you can help others who have less privileges than yours.
This is a virtual live class via Zoom.
18th of May 2022 (20:00 -21:30 KSA time)
This class will be delivered in Arabic.
Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email with the class link and the password
Pay through PayPal:
Diversity & Inclusion (part1: diversity)
Or through bank transfer:
For Bank Transfer service, click here: